Monday, October 4, 2010

Here goes nothin'

I'm no good with introductions so I will stick to explaining what I know - Television, Film and Video Games. I decided to start this blog because I hope to eventually end up doing some form of creative journalism on any of the aforementioned subjects.
My goal with this blog is to give readers my detailed thoughts on these three forms of media. I will be posting reviews, opinion pieces and previews as often as I have time to. I will try to stay consistent with what I review (i.e. if I review an episode of House M.D. one week, I will try to continue for the season after each episode airs)

My first post will be sometime within the next 5 or 6 days and will be a detailed review of HBO's critically acclaimed drama "The Wire"



I will also begin reviewing a few other television programs sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I hope this blog turns out somewhat successful and builds upon my writing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment